Frequently Asked Questions

Q: How can I contribute?

A: Individuals or corporations (as appropriate) can donate in many different ways, including:

  • Cash
  • Publicly Traded Securites
  • Wills
  • Real and Personal Property
  • Charitable Remainder Trusts
  • Life Insurance
  • Gifts of Other Property

Q: How do I make an immediate donation?

A: You can simply send a cheque by mail, marked “Adoption and Permanency Fund of BC” to:

Victoria Foundation
200-703 Broughton St
Victoria, BC
V8W 1E2

A tax receipt will be issued promptly.

Or if you prefer, you can make an online donation online through the Victoria Foundation

For more information or to donate by phone, contact Sara Neely at (250) 381-5532.

Q: What if I would like to donate but have personal or family needs that may require my funds?

A: People often feel they can’t afford to surrender capital during their lifetime, just in case something happens that may require those funds to be spent on themselves or their family. That’s why more dollars are given through bequests (gifts through a will) than through any other form of gift.

If you are interested in a gift through your will, please contact Sara Neely, Director of Philanthropic Services at the Victoria Foundation, at (250) 381-5532.

Q: Can I make a gift in honour or in memory of an individual?

A: You may choose to celebrate the memory of a loved one by giving a gift that shares the hope of loving families for all children. When your memorial gift is received, the Adoption and Permanency Fund of BC will, at your request, send a card to the person or family that you specify, notifying them of your donation.


Comments are closed.